Wednesday, April 23, 2008

An Insider look into our Mentor Program

Free Shipping and a free copy of my Inner Circle DVD and newsletter (42$ value) for celebrating a Happy Birthday to...

ME!

Time really does fly by when you're doing what you love.

I know some people don't train or take their health very seriously which in turn actually feel worse and worse with every year that goes by.

For me, it's the total opposite.

Through staying commited to the martial arts and our physical training regimen I feel stronger, faster, more focused, and flexible than ever before.

Training the way we do will do the same for you I personnally guarantee it.

Go through our list of new products and get the results you are looking for.

As a gift for ordering something today I'll send you your choice (choose the month you want) of any previous monthly mentoring group DVD and newsletter that we call the Inner Circle.

This is where like minded people receive monthly specialized information on nutrition, special training workouts that you won't find anywhere, and martial arts skill training that I usuallly reserve for top instructors.

It's my gift to you for taking your first step (or ongoing steps) towards Mastery today.

Sifu Martin

No comments: