Wednesday, April 2, 2008

When in doubt, TRAIN some more

I'm glad so many of you enjoyed yesterday's e-mail.

I wonder if I got some of you going?

Just to clarify, physical training and personal development isn't something I ask myself if I SHOULD do.

I know a lot people struggle with that.

The doubt that sets in or your mind questioning if what you're doing is really good for you.

Or starting Gung-Ho then losing steam a few months down the road.

Martial arts and strength training are at the center core of everything I do. That's what I start with when I wake up.

It gets me ready for the day that's in front of me.

It really is a habit. Just like brushing your teeth or taking a shower. It's essential to maintain optimal health and vitality.

Staying committed to martial arts and physical training also gives a very strong direction to your life. You have PURPOSE because every day you focus on mastering the most important element:

YOU

Stay committed to your goals, both physical and internal. In moments of lazyness - TRAIN.

In moments of doubt - TRAIN some more.

If you need help knowing what to do and how to do it, you'll want to check out our strength training kits available right here.

Enjoy the journey,

Sibok Martin

No comments: